Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Friday, January 9, 2009

The 2008 Weblog Awards and Lesbian Bloggers

I haven't been blogging very long, just a little over a year, so many of the blog politics, honors, and various other rituals, are still new to me. However, the one thing I have been hearing a lot of buzz about are the Weblog Awards.

These awards, which started in 2003, are said to be the world's largest blog competition, and are a huge honor among bloggers.

This year's competition had over 5,000 blog entries for their 48 categories, including: Best Humor Blog, Best Blog Design, Best Political Blog, Best LGBT Blog and Best Liberal Blog, just to name a few.

This year, I have noticed, there are quite a few lesbian and bi bloggers who made it to the finals, and with voting ending on Jan 13th, I thought perhaps they could use some community support.

So here is a list of the lesbian and bi bloggers that were nominated in this year's Weblog Awards; Check out there sites, and if you like them, then vote. Voting goes until 5 p.m. (ET) January 13 and you can vote once every 24 hours.

If you know of other lesbian or bisexual bloggers who are Weblog finalists, let me know so I can add them to the list.

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>