Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

L-Word Reality Series to Debut in June

Last October I blogged about a LA casting call for an upcoming reality series based on the L-Word. Well, I guess they found their women, because showtime has just announced the premiere of "The Real L World" Sunday, June 20 at 10PM ET/PT.

This lesbian docu-drama (I say drama because you know as well as I do if there are lesbians, there will be drama) is being produced by original L Word creator Ilene Chaiken and executive produced by Magical Elves co-founders Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz.

I am looking forward to seeing if Ilene Chaiken is going to cast primarily "femme" lesbians, or perhaps attempt a bit more of lesbian reality and throw in a few "real" butches. I am hopeful, but I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>