Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Monday, October 1, 2007

A Call for Dating Stories

Embarrassing, romantic, disastrous or humorous...we've all had our share of dating experiences. Whether you met online, a blind date, or bumped into her at a club, we all have a story to tell. So why not gather them all together and post them on a blog?

So if you have a little something you would like to share (good, bad or otherwise), just email me. And don't worry, if you would like to keep your story anonymous, just let me know and I will leave your name out.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>