Lesbian Cowboys: Erotic Adventures - Fifteen writers share their take on the phenomenon of Cowboys - a calling, a vocation, and a status that has nothing to do with gender. Whether in the old west or the Australian outback, New England or the Great Plains, these girls and their horses work hard, play hard, and love hard. Contributors Radclyffe and Jove Bell depict the rough and tumble world of female rodeo riders, while Cheyenne Blue explores cattle ranching and the new environmentalism, and Delilah Devlin writes about a 'Hired Hand' who may be a woman, but is more than a match for any man. Sexy, steamy, and crackling with the energy of a wild filly, these stories represent the cutting edge of lesbian cowboy fiction.
And beginning on August 12, 2009, Sacchi Green and kelle Valencia, editors of the lesbian cowboy anthology: Lesbian Cowboys, along with some of the contributing writers, will be going on tour.
- August 14: Center for Sex and Culture- San Francisco, CA 7pm
- August 16: Q Center- Portland, OR 2pm
- August 17: Center for Sex Positive Culture- Seattle, WA 7pm
- August 22: In The Flesh Reading Series @ Happy Ending Lounge- New York, NY 8pm
- October 12: New Voyager- Provincetown, MA