Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why A Lesbian Dating Blog?

So I am sure your asking yourself, "who is this women and why is she starting a blog for lesbian dating? What does she know that I don't? What kind of advice can this person give me?" and so on... Well, here is the deal, I am not a therapist, nor claim to be any expert about love or dating. What I can do is share my own experiences, as well as experiences of my friends and colleagues, in hopes that my own pitfalls, mistakes, successes and revelations may help you to make better decisions for yourself...if that is what you seek.

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>