Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Charlize Theron Won't Marry Until Everyone Can

Actress Charlize Theron told the ladies of The View recently that (like Brad Pitt and Mehcad Brooks), she won't get married until GLBT couple are allowed to marry.


"I don't want to get married because right now the institution of marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we all have equal rights...I have so many friends who are gay and lesbian and would so badly want to get married, and I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself."


No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>