Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PLEASE HELP...In search of Lesbian New Year's Eve Events

For the last few year's I have compiled a list of Lesbian New Year's Eve events from all over the US. However, each year it seems to get harder and harder to find any information about these events. I am not sure if it is because there are less lesbian NYE events going on or that clubs are holding off to the last minute to do any marketing. Either way, I was hoping that perhaps you all could help me out. SO, if you know of any Lesbian or LGBT New Year's Eve events coming up, I would love if you could email the info to me, that way, I can get my list finalized and up on the blog before the end of this week.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>