Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tila Tequila engaged to Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson

Bi-sexual reality TV Star, Tila Tequila, announced her engagement to Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson via Ustream video yesterday.

"Tonight, my beautiful girlfriend has just asked me to marry her and check out this rock," "Bam! That is a 17-carat diamond ring from my baby."

Johnson, who was recently arrested under suspicion of grand-theft, admitted, "Yes, we are engaged and very excited about starting our life together."

Showing off her engagement ring, Tequila added: "My baby takes care of me. Beat that J.Lo! Beat that Khloé and Lamar!"

Below is the Ustream video...although I have to admit, I couldn't get past the first 60 secs, some of you may find it entertaining...just not really my thing.



No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>