Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rachel Maddow on the Jay Leno Show

Okay, so I have to admit, I have this little crush on Rachel Maddow...and it's not just the sexy, nerd glasses that turn me on, but it's the fact that she is not only brilliant, she is "out," has a strong opinion and is not afraid to share it.


Rachel was on Jay Leno the other night talking politics, Palin and policy...and definitely looking like the hot lesbian she is. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew, yes!! Rachael Maddow definitely keeps me smiling and enjoying political discourse again! Thanks for this post. ..

Judy
www.dreamdnflourish.com

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>