Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In search of Lesbian 2008/2009 New Year's Eve Events

I have been compiling a list of Lesbian New Year's Eve events from all over the US, however, I haven't had much luck this year. I did find a couple of events in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Bronx and Boston, but that is about it.

So I thought I would send out a post and ask for some help. If you know of any Lesbian New Year's Eve events, big or small, please email me with the details so I can post a full list of celebrations at least 2-weeks before NYE.

My email address is girl2grl@sonic.net, thanks in advance for your help!
-Erica

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>