Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flash Silvermoon's March Lesbian Horoscopes

by Flash Silvermoon

The wild winds of March come rolling in like thunder as all that was barren and chaste through the winter seizes this moment to burst into new life. The Saturn/Uranus opposition that played the past against the future, old against the new, conservatism VS progressive thinking, is finally making a separation from our consciousness that we haven't seen since before Election Day. This may alleviate some of the pressure that we have all been feeling and may actually allow for better flow and movement in the world.

With so many planets in the Air sign Aquarius, we may continue to see more troubles in the air with more disasters with planes and tornadoes. On the positive side, we could see many new discoveries and a blossoming of progressive thought where problems that have long defied solution can actually resolve. Universal well being might even over ride greed as we change that paradigm due to enlightened self interest.

This all can sound so lovely, even though we are plunging deeper into recession, however, "necessity is the mother of invention" and there lies the potential for a greener and less corporate economy that will actually enhance the opportunities for the individual.

The Virgo Full moon on the 10th will lend an air of sobriety and temper the wild swirling vibe of the Aquarian planets, but not by a whole lot so do hold onto your hats and head and hope that these winds of change blow away only that which needs to be released.

ARIES (March 20 - April 20) Venus is in my sign now and the Big Chill is over. Truth be told I never really get too chilly unless someone tries to cramp my style. The quickest way to lose me is to contain me and my enthusiasm just shrivels, unless I want to be contained that is. I do tend to run hot rather than warm and if you need someone to always be considerate, you may want to find yourself a nice water sign as I may be too preoccupied for that.

TAURUS (April 21 - May 21) Oh Aries you are always afraid you are going to miss something or someone. For myself in all things I look for quality over quantity, although as Mae West says, "Too much of a good thing can be fabulous." Right now though I must settle for just maintaining, as my financial security needs are far from nailed down. My new style is leaning toward spare and simple.

GEMINI (May 22 - June 21) Well this Aquarian air is not exactly like my air but there is so much of it blowing around that it gives my need for variety a thrill. I am not ADHD or anything but I do so hate to be bored and with this jumble of energies in my jungle I can take flight on any warm wind that catches my whim.I'm even feeling sort of inspired to write my great novel or at least a poem or two.

CANCER (June 22 - July 22) My sacred waters are flowing but a bit choppier than I prefer. Oh let's face it, I mostly don't like to be disrupted at all except maybe in bed. I seem to have made some peace with the Plutonic Capricorn seriousness that is holding the rest of the world in its thrall. I'm thinking of all kinds of ways to make economizing fun like more pot lucks and more house parties. I just love that home grown type of entertaining.

LEO (July 23 - August 23) They say that opposites attract and Aquarius is my opposite, so I am letting her wild winds fan my flames and I am feeling positively fierce! Everything feels so fresh which is good because I am ready for a new challenge. The hunt is never a peak experience if it is too easy and I do like to be the hunter rather than the hunted. I have my gentle side too and I can be a real pussycat for the right woman.

VIRGO (August 24 - September 23) So glad that my Full Moon on the10th this month is not eclipsed. Goddess knows it's hard enough having Saturn trail me everywhere. it gets downright boring and so damn restrictive.If I were more perverse, which I am not, I would find this enigmatic process fascinating. I know that worry is negative prayer but at times I cannot help myself from sinking into the abyss of what ifs..

LIBRA (September 24 - October 23) The power of freedom and inspiration is filling my soul with a new found trust in the Universe. I love it when life starts to feel more Fair and this is enough to get me off of my fence long enough to actually do something about the injustices that I find intolerable. I actually can be most dynamic when I have a good partner or even a good buddy to share my enthusiasm.Whatever we do, my creative urges are really percolating.

SCORPIO (October 24 - November 22) With everyone so enlightened up, I don't feel like such a lone voice in the wilderness or that I am just too deep for anyone to even comprehend. Granted, sometimes I do revel in my self imposed isolation until someone notices my dark brooding nature and comes inside to share my boudoir. Ah yes let's have a good physical conversation of an ecstatic nature.

SAGITTARIUS (November 23 - December 21) I feel the wind beneath my wings and its not Bette Midler. I am so ready to grab my magic carpet or even a sturdy broom to take me away. I have been impersonating a damn Capricorn for too many months and my work ethic just isn't that heavy. It's taken an anti-gravitational device and some lead boots to keep me so grounded. Its actually been good to see if I could manage this interesting charade but the game is over and I want to bolt!

CAPRICORN (February 19 - March 19) Being a Capricorn can be its own reward, because we can get things done when no one else will and maybe when no one else wants to either. It's not that I am driven, although some might disagree. With Pluto in my sign, dwarf planet or not, I recognize that nothing is guaranteed and that we had best get our priorities in order so that we might, at the end of the day, feel that measure of accomplishment.

AQUARIUS (January 20 - February 18) I am all about community and sharing universal truths, but it does not escape my notice that right now it actually is all about ME.
What with so many planets all crowded into my sign, I am not feeling my usual alien self and its almost scary to suddenly feel, dare I say, mainstream. My friend used to say,"If you are not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room." Those were words that I lived by and now the edge has moved.

PISCES (February 19 - March 19) My Bliss Wave is resembling a tsunami with Uranian energy zapping me from every direction. I kind of like the buzz and sometimes my lake is too placid. It just takes a little shift in attitude and activity. One should never float when you need to sail. This is also a really good time for my intellect and intuition to merge and create something fantastic. I can feel Mother Ocean welling up inside and the juices are flowing.

Until Next month remember to Raise the Vibe for the Tribe and make your own positive contribution to create a better world. -Blessings Flash Silvermoon

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>