Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine
Lesbian Dating and Relationship Search

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A week of Lesbian R&R

Every once in a while I like to go on vacation...and tomorrow, I am off to Maui.

My sweetie and I plan on some serious rest, relaxation and whale watching...I can't wait. And although I will have computer access, I plan on being too distracted by the ocean, warm sand, beautiful sunsets and my girlfriend, to be blogging.

But don't be too bummed, I will share any exciting events (and maybe even photos) that may occur while on my trip, and if any "lesbian related" news comes out while I am gone, I will update you as soon as I get home...I promise.

Aloha & have a wonderful week!!!!

No comments:

 

Blog Directory blogarama.com, Free online web directory, Search Engine Submission - AddMe
type='text/javascript'/>